Committed to enhancing the practise of interior design
Promote, regulate, and educate our members, allied professionals and the general public to the importance and obligations of a Professional interior designer.
- promote public awareness of the role and qualifications of the Professional Interior Designer
- protect the public by ensuring the competency and ethical conduct of those identified as members of the association.
- promote and enhances the knowledge, skill, and proficiency of its members in all matters relating to the profession of interior design.
- participate in programs to facilitate, aid, and promote the education of those wishing to become Professional Interior Designers,
- work with other related professions to achieve mutually beneficial relationships,
- preserve and cherish our environment,
- ensure professional conduct and concepts of ethics are adhered to by all members